AutoVue EDA Professional is a cost-effective visualization and electronic design
collaboration solution designed to meet the specific requirements of the PCB design
and contract manufacturing communities.
AutoVue EDA Professional provides native document viewing for the major EDA software
packages, and delivers a comprehensive solution for multi-format design review, annotation,
cross-probing and real-time collaboration. Design reviews are facilitated, standardizing
the overall design review process, and allowing PCB designers and contract manufacturers
to reduce the number of costly board spins and achieve faster time-to-market.
AutoVue EDA Professional enables secure, remote collaboration via the Web, without
distributing original documents, thereby protecting valuable intellectual property.
As the premier integrated viewer for hundreds of PLM, PDM, ERP and shop floor control
systems, AutoVue enables EDA to be easily integrated with the overall engineering
process, without requiring expensive licenses of EDA tools.
Set a Higher Level of Document Security
● Protect intellectual property by allowing suppliers to access, view, and interrogate
files without releasing the original document and its proprietary data.
● Maintain document integrity with native document viewing
● Markups and annotations are saved as separate layers, never altering the original
Improve Team Productivity
● Standardize design review and troubleshooting processes for manufacturing documents,
layouts and schematics
● Minimize costly board spins by enabling early communication
● Unlock technical information to non technical users (sales, marketing, and procurement)
and to the people that need it most for decision making
Improve Collaboration and Communication
● Collaborate on digital documents, communicate and track feedback and change requests
with markup capabilities
● Streamline communications from product development stages to the shop floor and
● Perform real-time web-based design reviews with global teams and suppliers
Deliver a Lower Total Cost of Ownership
● Eliminate the cost of expensive EDA applications and reduce software maintenance
and training costs
● Manage only one set of data: the native documents
● Native document viewing eliminates the need for expensive and error-prone document
● Reduce design errors and re-work costs
● Eliminate cost and complexity of maintaining multiple client-side viewers and server-side
● Leverage existing IT infrastructure and extract value from existing IT investments
with easy integration