PIPENET is a powerful software tool for rapid flow analysis of pipe and duct networks.
Three modules ensure that, no matter how extensive or complex your network, PIPENET
Why use PIPENET?
● PIPENET sets the standard – leads the way in flow analysis – the best!
● PIPENET starts at the design phase. It performs pipe sizing and pump selection
calculations in the steady state. From there it goes all the way to computing hydraulic
loads for pipe stress analysis and support design, through several
optional stages depending on exactly what the user requires.
● PIPENET has been in use across the globe for over 25 years, by companies large
and small, including many multinationals, in the oil and gas, process, fire protection,
ship building, and power generation industries.
● PIPENET is flexible, offers a wide selection of units, user-defined pipe schedules,
fittings libraries and pump charactersitics.
● PIPENET is constantly being updated and enhanced, putting us at the forefront of
pipework and pipeline design technology.
PIPENET – Which Module do I need?
PIPENET has three modules which work independently:
PIPENET Standard Module is the perfect tool for solving general flow problems with
liquids, gases or steam – in pipe and duct networks – cooling water systems, steam
distribution systems, HVAC systems.
PIPENET Spray Sprinkler Module sets the global standard for the design of fire protection
systems especially in the oil, gas and process plant industries - deluge, ringmain,
sprinkler or foam concentrate systems.